It’s been a busy few weeks around here. If you happened to notice, changing servers late last week meant this site was down for a few days. If you didn’t, that’s OK too, I’ll take it you were doing more fun things than hanging out here. After a few tech support phone calls, file transfers and pleas for assistance from the developers who sit beside me, and I’m back up and running. Success. I even learned a little something along the way. Score one for
pretending to know anything learning quite a bit about web dev.
So, it has been a busy few weeks, and there is more to come, which means there will be plenty to post about. In the meantime, I’m just plain excited that this thing is back in cyberspace, instead of feeling like this:
I’ll leave you with a few little things to be excited about in the upcoming weeks…
1. The agency I work for was acquired (we were in the New York Times, you guys). There were cheers, congratulations and questions about whether or not the infamous company cruise would be reinstated (sadly, it is not), but best of all, it means a lot of exciting things for someone in my position.
2. I turned 25 and celebrated with plenty of wine. Who knew North Georgia was home to quite a few wineries?
3. In a little more than a week (nine days to be exact) I’ll have some extra exciting news to share that includes lots of painting and DIY projects in my future.
4. P and I are venturing to Charleston for the first time, which means I’m scheming ways to convince that kid to go on a ghost tour, naturally.
5. My baby sister goes to college. I’m not sure how that happened.
6. I’ll celebrate three years at Engauge and I’m not even remotely tired of it yet. Which is good, because in agency dog years, I figure I’ve been here around 21 years by this point.
7. College football season is a mere 12 days away and I can already hear the “Glory Glory” cheers coming from Sanford Stadium.
Stay tuned. I promise I’ll be back with more than Zoolander GIFs really soon.